Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't Stop!

I have been soooooooo busy this week, trying to get the Giants through this playoff series!  It's exhausting.  LOL

My cousin (love love love his wife's blog, and both of them!) took Tommy to the game on Tuesday.  Oh, my, he's been on cloud nine!  What a ball he had, a real once in a lifetime experience with, I swear to you, one of his favorite people in the world.  I love that picture of those two, if you click through to this baseball entry!  Moose (or Uncle Moose, as Tommy calls him :) is a HUGE fan, and I was so hoping that they would clinch last night, just for him, because he was at all three home games, but that's not how it worked out.

Like I told Tommy, though, don't stop believing!

I have the marketing department working on finding the camera battery charger, so hopefully life will get back to normal in these parts soon enough!  Of course, here's what constitutes "normal" around here.

Tommy:  Mom!  Scotty said p...h....e.....n....u.....s.
Me:  [Confusion, slowly] Fennus?
Tommy:  [Arches eyebrows and points, discretely, to his crotch]
Me:  Oh, he...he... [helpless laughter, manage to finally squeak out...]  That's okay, honey, that's what he's supposed to say.

Am now wondering what Tommy calls his penis, and hoping whatever it is does not turn out to be an arrestable offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment