Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Right Now...

...I'm missing my husband, even though he's just down the hallway.

...I'm loving my sugar-free jello in my vintage dessert cup.

...I'm wishing my camera battery were charged.

...I'm reliving the glory of Tommy's first practice baseball game!

...I'm feeling grateful that I got some bulbs I've been sprouting into the ground before the new storm came in.

...I'm laughing at Scotty, who learned how to use the spatula to flip pancakes. It's so funny!

...I'm worried that I won't finish my dad's blanket by this weekend.

And with that, it's time for me to get back at it! Kids are in bed, so it's the perfect time to spread the blanket out on the living room floor and get the layers pinned!

I'm hoping that you'll have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment