Thursday, August 6, 2009

Best Kind of Project!

I've decided that this is the best kind of project! All I had to do was deliver this adorable quilt to our friend, Cynthia. Maia had to pick the fabrics, make the design, cut and sew the blocks, add the batting and backing, baste and quilt, make the binding, and, finally, attach the binding.

I had to put the blanket on the front seat of my car, hand it to Cynthia, and get a big hug for my efforts! I've decided to do all my future projects using this winning formula.

Also, I want to officially tell Maia that I already miss her, and that I've folded and put away the FOUR BASKETS OF LAUNDRY that were trapping her in our bathroom every day that she was here, so it's now SAFE TO COME BACK. Please come back!!!! :) PS: Cynthia loved the quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! You know I am not very tall and climbing over the laundry was very difficult for me! ;) I can't wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete